Comprehensive Pilates teacher training program is designed to train you to be a successful Pilates Instructor. This 595-hour Pilates Teacher Trainer Program will require from you a year-long commitment of an average of 15 hours a week commitment of contact hours (not including study time). This weekly average is based on a 46-week timeline, allowing for 6 weeks of the year off for personal time.
- Taking Pilates sessions in your own body a minimum of once a week with an Insight Pilates approved instructor (30 hrs privates and 20 hrs of group classes) and a recommended additional 2-3 workouts/week on your own. You will have access to host studio equipment pending paying client priority. Physical limitations are accepted. A doctor’s clearance may be required for more serious conditions.
- Observing Insight Pilates approved Pilates Instructors (200 hrs).
- Practice Teaching as a Trainee Pilates Instructor (200 hrs). Training will not be permitted on current clientele unless the host studio specifies that is allowed. Liability waivers will be signed for all practice students you bring in.
- One private meeting with the Teacher Trainer (TT) per quarter (4 TT meetings).
- One study group session led by TT per quarter (4 TT study groups).
- 5 Weekend Teacher Training Intensives (24 hours each, 120 hrs total).
- 6th Graduation Ceremony held on the Mat Course weekend for next year’s incoming trainees to celebrate your new skills with your colleagues (2 hrs).
- Mat Group Fitness Skills test out 2 weeks after Mat Course (2 hrs). Minimum of 2 group mat classes attended and 4 practice teaching hours required to take Mat Course test out. The Mat Course may be taken separately from the comprehensive program.
- 150 hour test out of Beginner Material (2 hrs).
- 450 hour test out of Intermediate Material (2 hrs).
- Case Study Report: Train a practice client 3 times/week for 6 weeks and write a report on your programming choices and their progress. Due two weeks before 575 hour test out
- 575 hour test out of Advanced Material (3 hrs).
Tuition for Comprehensive Program: $6,858.00
Required weekly sessions annual cost: $1,785 with 30% student discount for privates and $360 with 40% student discount for group classes at Epic Pilates Studio. Total: $2,145 ($1,005 savings).
You may hold your spot in the program by registering with a 50% deposit of tuition. Registration opens October 15th, 2019. The remaining balance will be due 15 days before your first weekend intensive, the Mat Course.